Passionate about creating value for small and medium enterprises by providing a high level of proactive, directed and value based business advisory services.
Focused on enabling small business to identify and achieve their business and financial goals through provision of consulting, coaching and enablement in operating a business more efficiently, effectively and profitably.
Experienced in providing business development and consulting advice to small and medium enterprises which focuses on creating business value and unlocking the profit improvement potential of the business for the owners. A Chartered Accountant with many years of experience advising small and medium business on a broad range of accounting and taxation matters working with clients in many industries.
- FCA (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Fellow)
- Chartered Tax Adviser ( Taxation Institute of Australia)
- CA SMSF Specialist (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand)
- SMSF Specialist Advisor™ (Self Managed Superannuation Fund Association)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Accountant Authorised Representative of Count Financial Limited, AFSL No. 227232
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Kaplan)
- Bachelor of Economics (Macquarie University)
- Xero Certified Advisor
Excited to be a part of a team helping businesses grow and prosper.
Knowledge and experience in office administration and customer service that has been developed through working in a variety of industries.
Interpersonal, communication & organisational skills that will support and develop your business systems.
- Bachelor of Psychology (University of Calgary)