Business Start Up Services
"To begin with the end in mind means to start with a clear understanding of your destination. It means to know where you're going so that you better understand where you are now and so that the steps you take are always in the right direction."
Begin with the end in Mind
Everything your business does should be decided in view of maximising the value you receive when you decide to exit from that business. Don't wait until you are getting ready to sell. Start now with the mindset that you will need to exit from your business, and when you do, you want to receive the maximum value.
Deliberate and Intentional actions will produce an exceptional outcome.
The key to success is get the right advice on all aspects of your new business including which structure to use and advice on the purchase or establishment of a new business.
The Pretium Solutions business start-up solution will guide you through the processes of selection, establishment, planning for your business success, design and implementation of the required systems and processes necessary to run a great business.
Create a Business and not a Job!
What we mean is many small business owners fall into the trap of building a business which is so entirely dependent on them that it would not survive if they were unable to work. They have not created a business, they've created themselves a job.
The purpose of a business is to give you more life.
We can help you build a business that works without you. The best place to start is the beginning. Talk to us before you make any commitments to start or purchase a business. That way we can help you start your business from the right place, and heading in the right direction in the most efficient way.
Other things to consider
- Ongoing tax implications of running a business through the chosen entity
- Capital gains tax implications of an eventual sale of the business or entity
- Commercial practicality of the chosen structure
- Complexity and exposure to change
- Family control and inheritance
- Agreements with other owners for day to day operations and exit arrangements
- The ability to raise future capital
- Asset protection
- Regulation and licensing requirements
- Innovation and Research & Development
- Record keeping and administration